Please join us down in Riverfront Park
this Saturday, June 17th,
while River Fest celebrates on the Street!
We will be in the Front Street Lot for the day,
and the fountains will be on for family friendly fun!
Now in Outdoor Market Season
Find Us Every Saturday on River Street
Around Monument Square From 9am Until 2pm
2017 Vendor Applications are now closed.
Thank you to all that applied!
Now accepting Credit, Debit, and EBT Cards - tokens available at the Market Info Table!
Free Parking in the Uncle Sam, 5th Avenue and State Street Parking Garages
Due to health and safety concerns, we kindly ask that you consider the high volume of small children, food, and other dogs at Market before bringing your dog with you. We want to keep the market a safe, healthy, and family-friendly environment for all week after week.
Every Saturday, more than 80+ food growers, bakers, chefs and artisans gather to offer the Capital Region's freshest and finest! At our market, you buy directly from the producer - the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we're more than a farmers' market - for more than 18 years, we've provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region come to shop, dine, relax and visit with family and friends. Won't you join us?
Local. Hand-made. High quality.
Photo credit Mark A. Bauman
- Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
- Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
- Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
- Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
- Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
- Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
- Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
- Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
- Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography