A Little More about Our Market
Each and every Saturday, the Troy Waterfront Farmers Market brings 80+ local vendors to the Downtown Troy area. Thousands of customers flock to our bustling, community-oriented marketplace to shop, dine, and enjoy Troy. We are a not-for-profit, Vendor Run Farmers Market, with a Board of Directors consisting of majority vendors.
In order to accomplish our mission, TWFM’s goals are to:
- To connect consumers with a wide variety of local small scale artisanal producers.
- To promote and sustain regional agriculture
- To be a first class marketplace for the community.
- To serve as an economic engine for small producers.
- To be a vital force in the local economy
Becoming a Vendor
Interested in becoming a vendor with our Market? Here are a few necessary and very important qualifications:
- We are a Producer-Only Marketplace, meaning no re-selling of items is allowed.
- Preference is given to vendors within a 50 mile radius of Troy, New York
- We are a majority Agricultural Market, meaning at least 60% of our vendors must be farmers
- Our Market Year is broken up into two seasons: Summer Season (May - October) & Winter Season (November - April)
- Applications are done once a year, per the decision of the Board, if there is a need to fill product or vendor vacancy
2017 Vendor Applications are now closed.
Thank you to those that applied!
All applications are done once a year through www.ManageMyMarket.com with a $25 application fee. For more information, visit Manage My Market or Contact Us. Please be sure to review all Constitutions, By-Laws, Rules & Regulations, and additional fees and policies of the Troy Waterfront Farmers Market prior to applying.