The Market Is Now In WINTER SEASON!
2017 Vendor Applications are now closed.
Thank you to all that applied!
9:00am to 2:00pm Every Saturday.
The Troy Atrium, 49 4th Street Troy
Across from Spill'n the Beans on 3rd Street
Winter Season: November - April
Summer Season: May - October
Now accepting Credit, Debit, and EBT Cards - tokens available at the Market Info Table!
Free Parking in the Uncle Sam, 5th Avenue and State Street Parking Garages
Due to health and safety codes, animals are not allowed at the Winter Indoor Market. Trained Service Animals only. Thank you!
Every Saturday, more than 80+ food growers, bakers, chefs and artisans gather to offer the Capital Region's freshest and finest! At our market, you buy directly from the producer - the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we're more than a farmers' market - for more than 15 years, we've provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region come to shop, dine, relax and visit with family and friends. Won't you join us?
Local. Hand-made. High quality.
- Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
- Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
- Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
- Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
- Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
- Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
- Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
- Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
- Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography