Where the Farm meets the City!
The Troy Waterfront Farmers Market is delighted to bring you nearly 100 local farmers and fresh food vendors every Saturday, year-round in Downtown Troy, New York.
For almost 20 years, we have been a leader in supporting local agribusiness and providing a livelihood to farmers and food producers in and around the Capital Region.
Find us here:
May through October at Monument Square on River Street, Saturdays, 9am til 2pm
November through April at The Troy Atrium, 49 4th Street, Saturdays, 9am til 2pm
No pets allowed at the winter market, please leave your dog at home. Service dogs are permitted. Thanks for your consideration.
WE ARE HIRING!!
The Troy Waterfront Farmers Market is hiring! We have an immediate opening for a Market Assistant to help out on Saturdays. Click here for details
Every Saturday, nearly 100 food growers, bakers, chefs and artisans gather to offer the Capital Region's freshest and finest! At our market, you buy directly from the producer - the person who grew it or made it and can tell you how to best cook, use and enjoy it. Plus, your dollars contribute directly to the local economy and assure the future of a healthy regional food system.
But we're more than a farmers' market - for more than 19 years, we've provided a community gathering place with live music, great food, family activities and lots of learning opportunities! Each Saturday, thousands of savvy shoppers from across the Capital Region and beyond come to shop, dine, relax and visit with family and friends. Won't you join us?
Local. Hand-made. High quality.
Photo credit Mark A. Bauman
- Fresh Produce: vegetables, herbs, berries, tree fruit
- Meat, Poultry, Dairy: beef, Bison, pork, chicken, eggs, milk, cheese
- Baked Goods: artisan breads, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries
- Condiments and Preserves: jams, jellies, relishes, hot sauces, salsa
- Sweeteners and Sweets: honey, maple syrup, chocolates and candies
- Catered Meals: soups, stews, sandwiches and entrees
- Flowers and Plants: cut & potted flowers, potted herbs, bedding plants
- Household Items: soaps, lotions, cleaning products, textiles
- Artisan Wares: pottery, wool and knitted goods, paper, photography